|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
RAWWWWR! i wanna scream like siao char bo liao lah my frigging fone BLANKED! argh. cant even on! arse. now i lost all my contacts! ALL my frigging vcontacts! its GONE , *poof! G-O-N-E ! gonegonegonegonegone! T^T wanna die liao. zzz. my contacts! sian diao lah! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *screamsssssss! damn shitty de lo. walaos. now new fone. suckish . use one of my spare fones. -.-" so EMPTY . $%^&*(! im so damn suay lah. wanna die liao le. trying to get all my contacts back. zzz. so hard. i got like 60+ contacts back. sianz. still so many things to do. -.-" STUPIDSTUPID FONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i noe how to get my darling fotos back. budden... MY FRIGGING CONTACTS!& the fone really doesnt look nice. -.-" titanium GOLD. gosh. gold? eeeewsh! yuckayy! budden the functions still can make it lah. aigh. dun talk bout it le lah. hahas well, today had graduation party for seniors. ate alot. had fun. had emotional talk too. LOL! den went home lo. after talking on the way. so sian. wanna die liao lah! im so damn bad with electronics. fk lah. wabiangz. T^T wanna die =.= kill me someone. |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|